Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spot Colour Photo

For my first Photo I decided to do the Yugioh card Utopia. Since this is my favorite card in the game I decided to use it even though I don't even play Yugioh anymore.For the spot colour I decided to highlight all the yellow and white parts of the picture. This symbolizes the fact that I once read that yellow and white are the colour's of Utopia.



For the Second one I decided to do a gundam from the Gundam Age Series. I decided to use it because Gundam is my favorite TV Anime in the whole wide world.For the Colour Spot I decided to Highlight the Turquoise and gold colour. I decided to do this because these are the main highlights of the gundam as you will discover if you watch the series.




For the Third One I decided to use one of my old paintings. The reason why I chose this is because when I was young I loved dinosaurs so I decided for the third one to edit one of my dinosaur paintings. For this spot photo I decided to just highlight the dinosaur since it it the main focus of the painting and the photo.



For the Fourth Photo I decided to use a character from my second favorite anime show and it is Code Geass Lealouch.The reason why I chose him is because I have watched both seasons of Code Geass and Lealouch was my favorite character and I liked it when he used his eye so that's why I decided for the spot photo to only Highlight his eye.



For the Fifth Photo I decided to use my third favorite anime character Inuyasha. I decided to use him because when I was Young I Watched all 167 episodes and he was my favorite character in the series. For the spot photo I decided to Highlight the shirt, beads , and eyes which were important things if you watched the Inuyasha series.



For the Sixth Photo I decided to use the character Batou from Ghost in the Shell. The reason why I chose him is because after watching one of the episodes and seeing him kick butt I decided to use him for my sixth photo. For myspot photo I decided to highlight his shirt and a bit of the background because I thought that it was cool.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment