Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I made a list of anime I need to watch.

Here it is.Now you can laugh at me at all the iconic anime I haven't seen In my defense, I used to be a very avid manga reader and have read them for many now popular anime series.



* Cowboy Bebop (I know.I know.)


* Ghost in the Shell SAC (I have the soundtrack )

* Samurai Champloo

* Puella Magi Madoka Magica

* Sword Art Online (which I've started)

* Black Lagoon

* Wolf Children Ame and Yuki

* Summer Wars

* 5 cm per Second

* Monster (the rest of it, anyway.)

* Neon Genesis Evangelion (In my defense, I've read the full manga.)

* Escaflowne (I've also read the full manga )

* FLCL

* Digimon Tamers (the rest of it at least.I think I saw like the first 10 episodes back when it came out)

* Eden of the East

* Appleseed XIII

* Ergo Proxy (Started it, stopped after like 6 episodes)

* Children Who Chase Lost Voices

* Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla



Yeah, it's a long list.



*currently has Puella Magi Madoka Magica in the background*
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment