Friday, July 12, 2013

Anime Wednesdays Confession Corner: Popular Anime I Have Not Watched

I know you're all probably tired of lists since countdown week just past, but a long time ago, I did a confession corner post about the most popular books that I had not read for Literature Tuesdays and I figured it'd be cool to do the same thing with anime. I've seen a little over 30 anime, but even still, there are some really popular, mainstream ones that I have never seen before. I've never finished them, I've never even watched one episode from these series, but everyone talks about it and I see advertisements about the anime all the time. It's enough to pique my interest, but as of right now, this is a list of anime I've never watched:



Full Metal Alchemist




Full Metal Panic!



Soul Eater



Black Lagoon



Princess Tutu



School Rumble



Tiger and Bunny



Bleach



Naruto



One Piece



Fairy Tail



Ghost in the Shell



The Big O



Gurren Lagann



Claymore



D. Gray Man



Evangelion



Hellsing



Hellsing Ultimate



Corpse Princess



NOW I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! IS THERE AN ANIME THAT'S POPULAR BUT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET? OUT OF THIS LIST, WHICH ANIME HAVE YOU SEEN OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE?



Thanks for reading!! XD
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment