Thursday, July 11, 2013

Get Lost With Eva LeFoy!

Folks, please help me welcome Eva Lefoy to our blog! Eva is a follow Decadent Publishing author and I'm thrilled we all get a chance to get to know her better today!

WHO IS EVA?Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She's also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she'll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she's writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.




THE STORY BLURB Riding the waves of a sugar high, Violet Cunningham seduces the town's newest pastry chef, slathering him with whipped cream in his secret kitchen. But all that is made of sugar melts, and her brazenness vanishes along with it, leaving her alone once again with her insecurities. Deciding to avoid temptation, she's mortified when her boss sends her back to sexy chef Max's kitchen to ask him to cater a company dinner.



After he turns the tables and seduces her, Max disappears the next morning. Violet blames herself but is it true or her old fears talking? When stray pastries show up at work, there's only one man that could be responsible and this time she refuses be distracted by creamy temptation. Well maybe just a little



WHERE IN THE WORLD IS EVA?



AND NOW FOR THE Q & A...



ALEXA: What's your favorite cartoon character?



EVA: Wile. E. Coyote!



ALEXA: Where do you read and how often? EVA: On the couch, less often than I should. ALEXA: What was the first story you remember writing?



EVA: I wrote a story about Batman and Robin in kindergarten. The words were very, very simple and my lettering was a little sloppy! But it was a big hit nonetheless.



ALEXA: What's your favorite movie of all time?



EVA: That's a tough one. Blade Runner is a great movie, and I shout all the lines at the TV :) I'm also addicted to Ghost in the Shell. ALEXA: Do you write while listening to music? If so what kind?



EVA: Not usually, no. I don't tend to like distractions. At the coffee shop, I can sometimes tune the music out but at other times, I have to vacate the premises! My brain needs quiet to focus.



ALEXA: If you couldn't be a writer anymore, what profession would you take up?



EVA: I'd be filthy stinking rich and just travel.



ALEXA: I want that job! When you find out where to sign up for it, let me know. What do you do to unwind and relax?



EVA: Hiking and exercise like running and walking relaxes me and so does yoga and meditation.



ALEXA: What is your favorite tradition from your childhood that you would love to pass on or did pass on to your children?



EVA: I don't have children, which makes that kind of hard to do. But if I did, I would say the weekend fireplace weenie roast. The house I grew up in had (2) fireplaces and we would sometimes "camp out" and eat dinner there. My dad would put something in the fire that would turn it a pretty blue. Not sure what that was. Some kind of salt or something? Anyway, I was fascinated and loved the hot dogs!



ALEXA: Which of your characters would you least to invite to dinner, and why?



EVA: Definitely Ranjeet from Lover Enslaved, due out later this year from Decadent Publishing. He's a bad guy, a hardened criminal - and Arjun's pimp. The story takes place in Mumbai, India. He comes heavily armed and with a very nasty attitude. Not a good dinner conversationalist.



ALEXA: Do you read reviews of your books? If so, do you pay any attention to them, or let them influence your writing?



EVA: LOL depends on the book. I giggle hysterically over the cause they just crack me up! I absolutely love what people say about it. On Sweet Cravings I at first read all the reviews but then stopped. I now only obsessively check my overall rating on Goodreads and try to get more writing done!



ALEXA: Tea or Coffee? And how do you take it?



EVA: Tea with milk and stevia of course. And I drink it with my little pinky sticking out like a proper Englishwoman!



ALEXA: What does it mean to love someone?



EVA: I wish I knew the answer to this. If you come up with a nice, concise, neat answer, please let me know. All my experiences with love - of any type - are rather messy and complicated.



ALEXA: What color would you make the sky if it wasn't going to be blue anymore and why?



EVA: Purple. A light purple. Because purple is the bestest color ever!



ALEXA: What would you say is your most interesting quirk?



EVA: I'm not sure I have an interesting quirk. I hike, I like anime, I'm addicted to cheese and bacon. I consider all of these rather normal. Perhaps my most interesting quirk is I do good accents. You should see me around the Brits! I fit right in



ALEXA: What's up next for you?EVA: Lover Enslaved: 24 Hours in Mumbai, a M/M One Night Stand from Decadent Publishing later this year. This is the first look at the new cover! Woot!



I'm also working on a SciFi romance to be released soon!



ALEXA: Sounds like you're keeping busy! I guess we better let you go and get back to work.EVA: Thanks for having me here today!



ALEXA: You're most welcome!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment