Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 Challenge #3

Aside from reading and money-saving, one thing that I didn't fulfill last year is watching anime---whether old-school or recent. For 2014, I want to change that and watch as many animes as I can. Hopefully, by the end of this year, will have many crossouts. XD



Since anime series have a lot of genres, I decided to assign genres per month. This will also be easier for me to pick which animes to watch in the next months.And after watching some animes, I also plan to post reviews about them here.


Anyway, here is the list that I will follow for 2014:



JANUARY TO FEBRUARY



- Bad-Ass Female Leads Animes- Old School Animes That I Never Watched



- Romantic Comedy



For these two months, I am already starting with Ghost in the Shell, which has a bad-ass female lead.



MARCH TO APRIL- Fantasy- Boys' Love



- Romantic Comedy



MAY TO JUNE



- Horror- Boys' Love



- Old School Animes That I Never Watched



JULY TO AUGUST



- Supernatural- Comedy



SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER



- Favorite Seiyuus (Voice Actor) Aniomes- Mecha



NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER



- Slice of Life- Light Animes



I think the list can change, but so far, I'm sticking to this. Hopefully, I can achieve this challenge and be able to watch (and review) as many animes as I can---especially now that there are a lot of new animes coming out. I can't keep track of them anymore, so I will most likely ask my friend who watches almost all of the new animes. For now, I am sticking to the list I have in this blog.



~HAINRIHI
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment