Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The November 2013 Line-Up

A rather mixed bag this month with a little bit of everything celebrate in each category. I was excited to see a little more information come out regarding the next Detective Conan movie.



I still say Six God Combination God Mars is the oddest title here. But good to see Space Dandy is on track to be HUGE. Hopefully it will live up to expectations.




The Line-Up is a monthly rundown of newly licensed in the U.S., newly streaming in the U.S., crowdfunding projects, and newly announced anime and manga projects.



NEWLY LICENSED IN THE U.S.



*- Digital Manga Inc.

*- Vertical Inc.

*- Discotek



* - Discotek

Now all new fans can be sad that there are only two episodes! *- Funimation

*- Discotek

*- Seven Seas

*- Seven Seas

*- Seven Seas

*- Seven Seas

*- Discotek

*- Sentai Filmworks

* - Sentai Filmworks



*- Sentai Filmworks

They should come out with a "No Islands Arc" special edition. *- Digital Manga Inc.

*- Seven Seas

* - Seven Seas

* - Seven Seas

*- Digital Manga Inc.

*- New Video Group



CROWDFUNDING



* Kickstarter added (includes Wandering Son vol. 7)



NEWLY STREAMING OF BROADCASTING IN THE U.S.



* Crunchyroll Anime added ,

* Hulu added I wonder what other old mecha anime we can get.

* Daisuke added



* Toonami added ,, , , ,

Thankfully no one is sleeping on Space Dandy. * Weekly Shonen Jump USA added

* Ghost in the Shell: Arise added



NEW ANIME/MANGA PROJECTS IN JAPAN



*This magazine is all manga based on literature. I'm unsure if that is a good or bad thing, it probably just depends on how long said novels were. Either way this probably makes them unlikely for license. But it is nice to see a new shojo magazine launching with a variety of stories.



Now is the winter of our discontent. *

* A manga based on an anime based on a video game. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

*Apparently Japan was listening when I said I wanted a tennis anime to watch (that wasn't Prince of Tennis).

* I'm curious but the art is sort of . . . questionable.

*This manga was a little too much for me, but the anime might be toned down so I'll at least check it out.

* Of course.

* I'm not sure this is a good idea. At all.

*Plus, live action movies coming, too? What is with the sudden Parasyte love? So cool and unexpected!

* I'm curious to see him tackle manga again.

* Very excited for this!

* Oh this is going to be GREAT! I cannot wait.

*I have never played the game but that name is so goofy.

* YAY featuring Shuichi Akai!

* I hope it is a romantic comedy.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment